HEATH et al. v. TRANS UNION Settlement

Civil Action No. 3:18-cv-00720-JAG in United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (Richmond Division)

Submit Claim


To submit your Claim online, you will need the following information to verify your identity:

  1. Notice ID (located on the Postcard Notice you received to the upper left-hand corner of your claim form). Where's my Notice ID and PIN?
  2. Your 9-digit PIN (located on the Postcard Notice you received to the upper right-hand corner of your claim form).


 Your online Claim must be submitted on or before 11:59 PM (Eastern) on November 2, 2019.

  • Once completed, a copy of your online Claim form will be emailed to you.
  • You should NOT submit both an online claim AND a paper form. Only one Claim form will be accepted per qualified individual.



If you are missing any of the required items, or are uncomfortable submitting this information online, you can still participate in the Class Action by downloading and completing a paper Claim form using the button below.

If you are need to request a name change, please submit a paper claim with a copy of your driver's license, court document, marriage license, or any supporting documentation for your request.

If you choose to submit a paper Claim form, it must be postmarked on or before November 2, 2019.


Note: If you file a claim electronically and you receive confirmation, please do not file an additional claim through the mail.



If you have any difficulty or would like any additional information, please contact the Claims Administrator at (800) 372-5704.